The tattoo artist will prepare with you or in advance a sketch of your tattoo design. Keep in mind that the final result can vary as it is very difficult to represent the final result on a sketch. If there are important details for you (for example the type of shading) let the tattoo artist know.
Before tattooing you will be able to see the size and final position of the tattoo on your skin with a template. Then we start tattooing. You can ask for a break anytime you need it, although we do not suggest taking too many. If you start feeling unwell or dizzy do not hesitate to inform your tattoo artist.
.WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TATTOOING
Techniques, Risks and Complications
A tattoo is, after all, a skin wound made with needles that make multiple incisions in a determined area of the body. As such, during the process of healing it can suffer complications, infections, irritation and inflammation, among others. These complications can appear due to allergies, a weak immune system, etc. The way you heal your tattoo and follow the instructions from our staff may determine the result of the tattoo. For that reason, please do not neglect its care. Any problem with a tattoo which is not related to bad practice will not be responsibility of the studio nor of the artist.
Also we inform you that some kinds of skin or body areas are more likely to produce the so called blowouts: these are areas where the ink seems to run or it looks bluish. It is impossible to foresee if these problems will affect your tattoo. Again, if a blowout is not related to bad practice it will not be responsibility of the studio nor of the artist.
During the tattooing process the skin will be perforated and there is a risk of transmission of certain blood diseases. In order to avoid any type of contagion and give you the safes experience our studio and our team follow strictly sanitary protocols. If it is not possible to demonstrate that any of these diseases are due to a bad practice of the artist or the studio, it will not be our responsibility. Our studio and team meet the best and highest standards of sanitation and talent. We compromise to take care of every single detail during your tattooing process and after it, and we offer you the highest quality and sanitation in order to avoid any complication.
.HOW TO AVOID COMPLICATIONS WITH YOUR TATTOO
-We use disposable and sterile material (needles, tubes, gloves).
- The working area as well as the items in contact with the customer during the session are completely clean and disinfected.
- We only use high quality and certified inks.
- Our team is fully trained and qualified.
- We are always at your disposal. We offer you all the information you may need during the healing of your tattoo.
Do not tattoo or check with your doctor if your case is one on the following:
- You have a weak immune system or you are sick.
- You had undergone surgery recently, or will undergo it in a near future.
- You are on chemotherapy or a radiation therapy.
- You suffer from neurodermatitis.
- You have infections caused by bacteria, fungi or viruses.
-You want to tattoo in areas with fresh scars or recent burns.
- You suffer from diabetes.
-You suffer from hemophilia.
- You suffer from heart diseases.
-You take or have recently taken. anticoagulant drugs, antibiotics or cortisone.
- You have hepatitis A, B or C.
- You are HIV positive.
- You are pregnant or during breastfeeding period.
Before the tattoo:
- Do not take anticoagulant drugs, antiplatelet agents or vasodilator (Aspirin).
- Do not drink alcohol or too much coffee.
- Do not expose the tattoo to the sun or UV rays.
- Do not eat seafood, spicy or heavy meals.
- Do not take drugs.
1. Let the tattoo covered during the following three hours. After that, let it heal uncovered unless your tattoo artist specifies a different guideline.
2. Wash your hands before healing.
3. Wash the tattoo with lukewarm water and pH-neutral soap. Dry it gently and put a thin layer of healing cream.
4. The healing phase will take up to 1 month. During this period:
- Wash your tattoo gently without abusing. Avoid moisture.
- Take short showers. Avoid long baths or swimming during the first weeks.
- Avoid sauna, UV rays or direct sunlight during the first month.
-Apply thin layers of healing cream 3 times a day during 2 weeks, and once or twice a week during the following 2 weeks.
- Do not scratch the tattoo area.
- Do not do sport or heavy activities during the following days. (Depending on the area and the tattoo you would h
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO CONSIDER -
If you have any problem, complication or doubt, check with your doctor. You can come to the studio or send us an email with photos of your tattoo after 4-6 week so that we can consider if it is healing properly. This way, we can also determine if there is any need to retouch the tattoo.
Finally, keep in mind that your tattoo will last forever. Nowadays there are many good techniques for tattoo removal. However, sometimes and with some colours it is still complicated to remove the tattoo completely. Think about it before you tattoo.
For any questions you might have we are always available for you writing at:
THANKS FOR CHOOSING @ALCHEMISTSVALLEY